Advanced Materials for Sustainable Development Goals towards Net Zero Emission
- 1-3 Participants from any University
- Active student until December 17th and recent graduates (within 6 months)
04 November 2022
25 November 2022
27 November 2022
Paper Deadline & Presentation
07 December 2022
10 December 2022
11 December 2022
14 December 2022
- Minerals and Mining
- Battery, Hydrogen, Magnetic, Superconductor, and Structural Materials
- Polymer, Bio, Soft, and Carbon Materials
- Nuclear Material, Nano Material and Technology
- Computational Materials, Modelling, and Simulation
- Materials Processing and Characterization
- Materials Applications for Energy, Defense, Medical, Electronics, etc.
- Other Related Topics
- Active students (diploma/bachelor's degrees) or fresh graduates (who graduated within 1 year before the competition).
- A team consisting of 2 - 3 people, in which one of them is the team leader.
- Participants are allowed to come from different batches, majors, departments, or faculties but still in the same university.
- Open for national and international participants.
- Each team is only allowed to submit one paper.
- Each team is required to sign an originality statement.
- Total prize up to IDR 7.000.000.
- NBRI-YIC Paper Competition will be held hybrid and open to Indonesian and International participants.
- NBRI-YIC Paper Competition is part of the International Conference on Advanced Material and Technology (ICAMT) 2022.
- NBRI-YIC Paper Competition consists of three stages of selection, including abstract, paper, and presentation.
- The abstract selection will select teams that fit the theme and scope of the competition and choose a suitable abstract to submit their research.
- The paper selection will select the best *10 teams to present their research.
- The presentation selection will be a ﬁnal and will choose 5 winners.
- The finalists are required to attend technical meeting, the presentation day, and the awarding day.
- All submission deadlines are according to the timeline at 23:59 (GMT+7).
- All announcements will be informed via email to the team leader.
- All decisions from the committee and the jury are final.
- Participants shall register as a member on the NBRI website.
- Participants shall follow/subscribe official account of NBRI, including Instagram, LinkedIn & Youtube. (Account can be seen at the end of the guidebook)
- Participants shall share NBRI-YIC poster (either in the guidebook link or in the NBRI Instagram post) on Instastory by tagging @nbri.indonesia.
- Participants register their team by attaching a Student ID Card/Graduation
- Certificate and proof of the three requirements above as well as by submitting an abstract and originality statement. (Abstract registration is free of charge)
Participants that passed the abstract selection must submit the paper and make a payment according to the following conditions:
- Indonesian Participants: Rp 150.000
- International Participants: $15
- Participants that passed the paper selection will be invited to a WhatsApp group for technical meeting purpose for the presentation day.